Sunday, April 6, 2008

Hello Fellow Stampers Greetings to my stamping cove


Hello and greetings from upstate NY, a place where there is peace up on the mountain tops. Well I have started this blog in order to share my love of stamping and well where I will share the things i have created and will continue to create and things i will be swapping with other stamping buddies..
So grab a cup of coffee or tea and sit and relax and read on . And maybe some of you may decide to swap with me, I love to make atc's, domino pins or fridgies, I love to do altered items such as Puzzle pieces and some much more so email me if you want to be swapping buddies with me...
My collection of stamps is a nice size and with a broad variety of themes...
Take care feel free to leave your comments...
I'm still a newbie at stamping and blogging so be gentle...
Hugs
Lillibet

No comments: